Wednesday, February 29, 2012

RAMBLINGS: The Chronicles of Narnia



I'm onto the last book of 'The Chronicles of Narnia', with not much studying done. I really have no idea how I could have ever disliked the series and actually liked the lightning-scarred boy more! I do remember thinking that it was really strange that a lion could sing and how silly it was that God could be represented by a talking lion (Okay, I don't know the exact Christian links here and I'm not discussing religion to anyone.).

But anyway, I half wanted to burst into tears watching the trailer. I mean, the book... IN FILM!!! Oh gawd. It's almost too much for me to take. I'll probably be tearing the minute the movie begins. I know, a perfect fan girl. BUT I'm not rushing out to get everything that is Narnian. And I do think I will find very few Narnian toys anyway.

I know it's a kids' book and I'm like... Oh bother (Haha. I find the expression funny. And there's 'It's all rot!'. Hahaha. Tickles me.)! 2 years into adulthood but oh wells. I discovered my childhood a little late and it's alright. Better late than never, they say.

And it's back to the books for me. I have deleted every single social media platform off my mobile and pledge to be void of any until my midterms are over. They take up A LOT of my time.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig