Thursday, July 18, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Lollyrouge's Fontaine La Vie Skirt in Lilac

Lollyrouge skirt
-

Carrying on from the previous entry, I paired the top with a dainty lilac skirt. Purple's really not my thing. I don't know about you but as a kid, I always picked the purple sweets. And one day, I decided to try a red one and it was sooo yum, like a million times better the purple ones. A very young me felt that I got 'cheated' by the latter. And henceforth, swore off ALL purple things. Yeah, I'm pretty 'extreme' like that.

The initial colour that I wanted was out of stock. But because I like the details at the bottom so much, I decided to make do with what was left behind. It sounds pretty sad but it worked out in the end. I think. I may actually not give purple a wide berth anymore. Blackcurrant sweets, anyone?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig