Friday, July 12, 2013

LOOKBOOK: Houndstooth blues.

Houndstooth knit tee from a small shop in Orchard, Hollyhoque skirt
-

Houndstooth checks came from the Scottish people and I love how its simplicity exudes elegance. A while back, F21 launched a gorgeous pencil houndstooth skirt. I kept checking in on our local stores for it but just when I gave up, the skirt arrived and I completely missed it (I was sooo tempted to get it in L but stupid common sense kicked in. *curses*). Moral of the story: Never EVER give up.

Ever since then, I have been on a lookout for a similar piece but alas, houndstooth and fashion wait for no woman. Anyway, I came across a small shop with the above houndstooth knit tee. It's not the real McCoy (It's not even a skirt!) but I thought it would provide me with some comfort, at the very least.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig