Tuesday, July 9, 2013

REVIEW: Crabtree & Evelyn's Lily Conditioning Hand Wash and Ultra Moisturizing Hand Therapy

Sometime in June, I received Crabtree & Evelyn's Lily Conditioning Hand Wash. This is one of the 8 new conditioning hand washes that the brand's launching this month.

Drawing on its hand-care expertise, Crabtree & Evelyn has created hand washes that bathe our hands in luxurious hydration. Each comes infused with a delightful and delicate floral fragrance and complements the award-winning Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy. Together as a couple, they give us hands that are soft, clean and beautiful.

The Lily Conditioning Hand Wash is housed in a sturdy 250ml bottle. It has a very light floral scent that's refreshing and lingers just for a bit. Lathering easily, it leaves my hands smooth and feeling oh-so-soft.

I don't think I have ever used a hand wash like that before. I usually just use something that's from the drugstores but now, I see the 'light'. I especially like the fact that it is formulated without parabens, propylene glycol, phthalate and mineral oil.

Complementing the hand wash is the Lily Ultra-Moisturizing Hand Therapy in 100g. The sister loves this range of hand moisturizers to bits and so do many people... And it's not the least bit surprising. Creamy and very conditioning, this moisturizer is formulated with shea butter, lily of the valley extract, macadamia nut oil and myrrh to work magic on our hands, cuticles and nails.

I have palms that are temperamental; sometimes they get rained on by sweat glands (I know, not pretty at all. Sigh.) and sometimes they are parched like the desert ground. When the latter happens, they drink up the moisturizer like hungry dire wolves (Yes, an indication that I'm a tad into 'Game of Thrones'.) and become plump with hydration. The lines on my hands are less obvious and they look smoother and younger. I'm really glad I got a set of these during last year's Christmas!

As aforementioned, there are 8 new hand washes. These are across Crabtree & Evelyn's Floral, Botanical and La Source ranges and they are

  • Pomegranate, Argan & Grapeseed
  • Citron, Honey & Coriander
  • Rosewater
  • Lavender
  • Lily
  • Iris
  • Wisteria
  • La Source
They are priced at $30 each and are already available at all Crabtree & Evelyn's stores. (:
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Where's the store babe? ^.^
    Looks so interesting to try out!

    Love,

    www.ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fenny (: There are actually many Crabtree & Evelyn stores around. Here's the link for a list of their existing outlets: http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com.sg/contact.html. I hope this helps! :D

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig