Sunday, July 14, 2013

REVIEW: Rêveur's Moist & Gloss Shampoo and Treatment

This May, Japalang welcomed a new brand, Rêveur, to their family. The brand consists of 4 ranges, 2 of which are now available in Singapore. They are the Rich & Repair and Moist & Gloss ranges. A big thank you to Mr. Soh and Sharon for sending me the latter for trial! :D

Rêveur is one of Japan's top hair care brand because of its silicon-free formulae. The brand believes that quality hair care products should be made accessible to the masses and has sold over 50 million bottles within just 2 years of its launch in 2010.

The Moist & Gloss range overflows with natural ingredients like Jojoba Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter and Babassu Oil. It moisturizes and repairs hair from within, leaving us with crowns of soft, glossy and healthy hair.

The shampoo and conditioner are housed in 500ml plastic bottles. The shampoo takes a transparent, gel-like form while the conditioner comes out creamy. Both have sweet and pleasant scents that remain in the hair for quite some time.

I started using the range in May, ditching my beloved KeraSys. KeraSys was absolutely fantastic for my dry and coarse hair. However, prolonged periods of usage had weighed down my hair with too many conditioning agents. My hair lay obediently against my head, but it was a tad too limp and lifeless. So when I first used Rêveur's Moist & Gloss range, there was an immediate difference in my hair; it felt lighter, fresher AND remained moisturized.

During June, I dyed and added red streaks (Which required bleaching. Sigh.) in my hair and the whole colouring business left my hair resembling and feeling like straw. I started on the range again after my Taiwan trip and my hair's in a much healthier state now. (:

Rêveur's Moist & Gloss Shampoo and Treatment are 2 hair care products that I will purchase (I really want to try the Rich & Repair ones though. I mean, these purple bottles are really great. Imagine what the green ones can do!) and that you should check out! The brand can be found in Watsons, Nishino Pharmacy and on Beauty Carousel. Each bottle retails at $16.90. (:

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig