Thursday, July 25, 2013

MAIL: My First Personalized Vanity Trove

I think it was last Sunday that I received my first personalized Vanity Trove! And it was only a few days back that I checked my cart out. Very speedy delivery. In fact, everything went smoothly... Save for the 'What 6 items should I put in my cart?!?' bit. :\

Most of the good stuff disappeared really fast and I was left to pick from products that were either not very interesting or have already appeared in previous troves. I only checked my cart out when I spotted VMV Hypoallergenics's Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer (Which was in last October's trove.) but then, my sample of Pupa's Mascara Vamp! went OOS. So I had to settle for something else... Ah well, at least I get to choose my samples. (:

Anyway, let's take a peek at my first personalized Vanity Trove!

1. My Beauty Diary's Job's Brightening Mask
This mask combines Job's Tears Seed, also known as Pearl Barley, and Liquorice to brighten our skin, lighten discolouration and even out skin tone. At the same time, it also provides hydration and repairs damaged caused by the environment.

2. Physiogel's Cleanser
This cleanser is a hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, soap-free cleanser that cleansers, soothes and softens our skin, without drying it. It also helps to maintain our skin's natural pH balance.

3. Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser
Made for all skin types, this mild and non-irritating cleanser softens our skin as it cleans. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dermatologist recommended. I have mentioned this cleanser a couple of times and you can read my little reviews here. (:

4.Zao's Compact Powder in 302 Beige Orange
This compact powder was in this March's trove. It controls oil pretty well and my T-zone area is not the least bit shiny at the end of the day. Click here to read more about it.

5. VMV Hypoallergenics' Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer
This moisturizer cleverly delivers the right amount of moisture to different areas of our skin, i.e. the parched ones receives more and the oilier ones, less. Monolaurin, which is derived from the coconut, is also added for its anti-bacterial and calming properties on inflammation and acne breakouts.

6. Essential's Rich Premier Shampoo
This shampoo is actually a mystery gift that was added to my cart. I tried this during China's winter a few years back and it didn't work so well. But Mich was raving about it the other day, so I'm gonna see how it works out in a warmer and more humid climate.

Dr. Ci:Labo's Aqua-Collagen-Gel Enrich-Lift-EX (not pictured)
This gel contains 3 different lifting ingredients to increase our skin's elasticity. It wraps around the skin, leaving behind an invisible film that provides a high level of support for our less resilient skin. Alpha Lipoc Acid, an anti-aging ingredient, is also added to combat the sagging of our skin by promoting collagen production.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig