Tuesday, January 31, 2012

COMPARISONS: Dupes for NARS' Blush in Orgasm

In my previous entry, I mentioned that Za Cosmetics' Cheeks Groovy in 01 Glowing Pink seems to be a dupe for the famous NARS' Blush in Orgasm. So how does the former measure up?

Let's take a look at the dupes for Orgasm that I own!











I think that Za Cosmetics' Cheeks Groovy in 01 Glowing Pink does resemble NARS' Blush in Orgasm, though the latter seems to contain more gold shimmers and is a lot more pigmented. I reckon that Za Cosmetics' Cheeks Groovy in 01 Glowing Pink will be perfect for those who tend to be heavy-handed and of course, want an Orgasm that is kinder to their pockets! (:

theBalm's Shadow/ Blush in Hot Mama is the darkest out of the lot and seems to resemble NARS' Blush in Deep Throat, with a lot more gold shimmers thrown in.

Hmm... What do you ladies think? (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig