Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TELLY: 步步惊心 (Startling by Each Step)



This has to be the most romantically depressing period drama ever. Oh gawd. I don't even want to think about it but all of a sudden, my entire world is filled with the gorgeous and incredibly manly 四阿哥 (Played by Nicky Wu). Anyway, this entry is pointless because I don't want to talk about the show at all. It is THAT depressing (But oh-so-romantic... *melts*).



This song is sang by the lead actress, 马尔泰·若曦, played by Cecilia Liu, who's very gorgeous (She and Nicky Wu should just get together in real life. *melts* Hahaha. My head's way up in the clouds.). The soundtrack's pretty good but this is my favourite song (I like the theme song too. But it makes me tear listening to it. Not that this doesn't... But oh wells.).

And it's time for me to hit the books. Tullah!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I heard of this drama and been wanting to embark on this for quite some time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yan Ling! You MUST watch it! Must, must, must!!! It is sooooooooooooooooo friggin' good! And Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu make such a perfect couple! They are sooo insanely cute together!!! *has a fangirl moment*

      Delete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig