Sunday, January 15, 2012

RAMBLINGS: C.C.

The other day, Dad asked me if I wanted a credit card (Something which I have been hinting for a really long time.). But I decided not to own one because, to quote my best friend, I spend money like I drink water (And I drink A LOT of water.). I was really proud of myself and all that but gawd, reading Michelle's entry has got me crumbling!

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THESE CARDS ARE. *squeals*


For the coffee lover.



For the lovey-dovey couple.



For the whimsical.



For the diabetic-inducing sweetie.



For the Audrey-Pop-Art lover.



For the oldie-music lover.



For the unrelenting dancer.



For the food junkie.



For the I'm-in-my-own-world-and-I-rock-harder-than-you loner.



For the teenage girl.



For the hero (in us).



For the cosmic/ Orly's-nail-polishes lover.



For the chocolate lover.



For the classy/ Chanel lover.



For Charlene (And maybe Samantha?).


Click here to view more designs. THESE ARE WHAT ALL CREDIT CARDS SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. HEHEHE, I know right, I was always against having a C.C but with all the privileges and preferred cards discounts, I beg to reconsider. The best thing about FRANK is it comes in both a C.C or a debit card, if you are afraid of overspending, you can always choose a debit card. You get to enjoy the same privileges (as they claimed). It's 2012, time to treat yourself a lil better! :)I dig the dainty cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, super nice!! Why don't any of my credit cards have cute designs on them! :(

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig