Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GOODIES: Surprise from L'Oreal Paris!



Due to Gmail going all funny on me and not letting me get my emails, I had no idea that L'Oreal Paris had something for me this Christmas! *squeals* Their signature white bag greeted me when I came home this evening!



This is the first time that I have a Christmas sock! Love the pretty swirls on it! When I have my own place, I want to have a mock chimney (Instead of a fireplace, it will be something like a huge icebox and there's where all my chocolates are going to go! HAHA! :D ) and then, I'm going to hang Christmas socks on it all year round! Haha!



Inside the pretty sock were the Youth Code Essence, which was recently launched, and a bottle of personalized candies!

The Youth Code Essence utilizes the Pro-Gen Technology to quicken cell renewal. The presence of Adenosine retards the effects of the ageing process and Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid enhances the absorption of the active ingredients, with its pro-exfoliating action.

Ladies who have tried the essence in store have noticed an immediate brightening and softening effect, upon application! I'm interested to know what it can do for our skin the long run! :D



So, so pretty! The purple reminds me of amethyst, don't you think? (:

Thank you, L'Oreal Paris for the lovely surprise! :D
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig