Wednesday, January 18, 2012

UPDATES: Makeup, Hair and the Works!

School doesn't start for me until much later (It's probably because I woke up late and missed my first class. Hahaha. What 'probably' man?!? Heh. Heh.), so I spent my late morning watching Tiffany's videos and came across this:



And then, I remembered pearlicious did an entry on the Babyliss 30 Pro Ceramic Roller Set here, so that got me a little excited! I googled a little and came across Hell, Dollface!'s review and now I am even more excited!!!



I am THIS close (Like the gap between your index and middle fingers when you place them side-by side.) to getting them! I think they are going to be a lot more fun than tongs because you can fit them in minutes and all you have to do is wait!

Mmhmm... To get or... To get?!? Heh heh heh.

Next thing that I came across is Lime Crime's ChinaDoll makeup collection! Click here!



Look!!! How pretty!!! I haven't heard anything about Lime Crime before but I will definitely google it when I get back from school!

Alrighty! Got to jet! Have a nice Wednesday! :DDD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig