Friday, March 15, 2013

NAILS: Vintage English Roses

Or so I like to think they are (vintage English roses). Haha. Last night, whilst catching up on 'Pretty Little Liars' (This show is going nowhere. I just play it in the background when I'm working on things that don't require writing.), I decided to FINALLY attempt to paint roses on my nails. And they aren't too shabby for someone with shaky hands, I think (Just don't come too close!). Heh.

Previously, I tried to make my own name cards with the same pattern. And yes! I am rocking my own domain now! :DDD

The last finger is a little smudged because I didn't wait for the leaves to dry before applying the top coat. And the texture is a little wonky for the middle and ring fingers because I went to bed after painting them. We all know how that goes.

I referred to tutorials here and here.

Base Coat/ Top Coat: O.P.I's Start To Finish Base & Top Coat
Base Colour: Essie's Turquoise & Caicos
White Stripes/ Highlights: Nature Republic's WH002
Roses: Essie's Innocent
Rose Petals: Essie's Handle With Flair
Leaves: China Glaze's Jolly Holly
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig