Tuesday, March 12, 2013

SPOTTED: Tatty Marsh

I like to take a walk round Tanglin Mall sometimes. The stores there hold some really whimsical treasures and it's just so fun (For me!) to walk down the aisle and look at every item and its intricacies. One store which I never fail to drop by is Tatty Marsh and quite recently, I got the chance to pick up a little teacup for work (Yes, I'm entering the workforce soon! :D). (:

Green is the colour of my secondary school uniform (Love my secondary school! :D) and also, my favourite colour! Also, the teacup exudes a country feel, which is how I planned my future house with M to be like (At least for one of the rooms anyway.). (:

Besides The Tatty Marsh Range, Tatty Marsh also stocks Cath Kidston (Whimsical English prints!), Emma Bridgewater & Rice (Colourful watercolour polka dots!), Susie Watson (Country prints!) and many more. (: Do drop by Tatty Marsh when you are around the area!

TATTY MARSH
163 Tanglin Mall #02-07
Tanglin Road
Tel.: +65 6887 4225
URL: http://www.tattymarsh.com/

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig