Monday, March 11, 2013

REVIEW: Vita Green's Lingzhi

Vita Green's Lingzhi is the latest addition to my family of supplements. Lingzhi is a fungus and also the rarest and most precious Chinese medicinal herb. Known for its efficacy in healing without side effects, Lingzhi is said to energize men, provide women with a glowing complexion and restore health to the elderly and bring about longevity.

For Vita Green's Lingzhi capsules, each contains 3.78g of natural Lingzhi raw herb that is made up of 6 species to provide complete care for our health.

White Lingzhi: For lungs.
Green Lingzhi: For liver and eyes.
Black Lingzhi: For brain and kidneys.
Violet Lingzhi: For replenishing vital energy.
Red Lingzhi: For joints, skin and heart.
Yellow Lingzhi: For spleen and intestines.

As the saying goes, you are what you eat. Vita Green's Lingzhi promises beauty, anti-aging properties, provision of antioxidants and better sleep and reduction of allergy symptoms, white hair and age spots.

I have been taking 1-2 capsules daily, as recommended and according to my moods. Haha. I haven't noticed a glowing complexion but at the moment, my complexion seems pretty clear. I have also noticed that I sleep better at night. Previously, I would wake up at around 3am and just stare at the ceiling for ages. But now, I stay in slumberland till about 5am. The pills are pretty tiny too, so for those who have issues with pills, this should be alright (If M can do it, so can you! Haha. That boy hates taking pills and have to take them one at a time. For me, I can swallow 4 softgels at one go.)! (:

Vita Green's Lingzhi (72 capsules per bottle.) is stocked at Guardian and is priced at $129. Right now, it is going for $109. (: Gonna get another bottle some time this week! Thanks Elfaine for sending this one to me! :DDD

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig