Saturday, June 1, 2013

HAUL: Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizers SPF 20 (Oil-free) and Loose Setting Powder

I think it was two weeks back that Sephora held their very-rare 20% off member sale. I battled all temptations in the last one but this time round... Sigh. The mind is willing but the body is weak. Yeah righttt. Ah well... Money that is spent IS spent so yay, let's just celebrate our hauls! :D

I took the opportunity to get Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizers in Porcelain and Nude. I'm in-between the two shades and since there was 20% off, I was like what the hell... *GRABS BOTH*.

Hazel mentioned in a comment that Laura Mercier's Loose Setting Powder works for her so again, since there was 20% off, I decided to give it a go too. Heh.

I can't wait to try the products out and hopefully, they will make another appearance here, with favourable reviews. Fingers crossed that they will work for me!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig