Friday, June 7, 2013

RAMBLINGS: It's always about timing.

Whiled my afternoon away at The LASALLE Show 2013 Exhibition with my new (Well, not so anymore.) camera. The galleries were overflowing with creativity and messages... It made my major seem so small. Yes, I'm cognizant that Math has her own beauty and lies in a completely different realm. But still. Anyway, I can't wait to see how my photos turn out. I'm quite nervous actually but as like all things, photography just requires patience and practice. I think.

And since I was pretty near Prinsep Street, I decided to make a trip down to Strictly Pancakes. Ordered Bananas-Scotched and quite frankly, it tasted just oh-kay. Like dude, I can totally whip this up in my own kitchen (Yeah righttt. Maybe the sibs. I just eat.). But I'm guessing that every pancake will taste like crap after trying Pancakes on the Rocks (Except for Maccas'. Oh gawd. Totally craving for a good ol' Big Breakfast now.). BUT, I think this is the closest that we can get to Pancakes on the Rocks so I'll still visit the place again. Service is top-notch and the place makes a lovely hangout for friends.

-
STRICTLY PANCAKES
44A Prinsep Street
Singapore 188674
Tel.: 6333 4202
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig