Sunday, June 9, 2013

REVIEW: Bioré's Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash

Bioré's Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash range has undergone a revamp and now comes in 3 different types; the original for normal/ combination skin types, Extra Moist for dry skin types and Acne Care for acne prone skin.

Just like the predecessor, one pump gives us adequate foam for a single wash. The only difference is that this time, the foam is bouncier and has bubbles that are even tinier for deeper cleansing. It also comes equipped with the award-wining Skin Purifying Technology that helps our skin regain its natural 28-day rejuvenation cycle.

I was sent a bottle of the Marshmallow Whip Extra Moist Facial Wash (Thanks Elfaine!). As aforementioned, this is meant for dry skin. It contains 40% beauty serum, producing foam that is not only bouncy but also, creamy. Our skin is left moist and supple after each wash.

The foam that is dispensed is exactly like how Bioré described it; bouncy, creamy and not the least bit drippy. It has a light, sweet scent, much like the brand's other cleansers. I used just one pump for my entire face.

During the two weeks that I was using it, I encountered no irritations. After each wash, I experienced no tight or dry feeling. My skin was smooth and adequately moisturized. The cleanser most certainly cannot eliminate dryness completely, but it does help to mitigate the effects. Previously, I was using an oatmeal bar cleanser. The switch from that to this was seamless and it complemented my other skincare products well.

Bioré's Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash is available at major supermarkets and medical stores at the price of $13.90.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig