Saturday, June 8, 2013

REVIEW: Updates on Novalash's Eyelash Extensions by Lolita

Hi ladies, thank you so much for your a-mazing support for the April/ May promotion for Novalash's Eyelash Extensions by Lolita! Unfortunately, all good things have to come to an end BUT endings also mean new beginnings. For the month of June, you can get your first set of lashes at 50% off. That means, instead of shelling out $139/ $100 for any technician, you, my dear readers, pay only $69.50! Here's what you need to do:

  • Call Lolita at 6338 9981 and make an appointment one week in advance.
  • Quote 'NovaLash@ambassador'.
  • Wait for your pretty lashes to come!

    And before I go, let's take a look at my journey with Lolita and Novalash so far (à la American Idol!).


    My first set of Novalash's Eyelash Extensions at Beauty Asia 2013.


    The start of my journey as a Lolita/ Novalash ambassador!


    My first refill of my Novalash's Eyelash Extensions!

    This Wednesday, I'll be doing my 3rd refill and this time round, I'm going for a full set of eyelash extensions! I'm a tad afraid it will look too dramatic but I think Shuxian knows me quite well now and knows exactly what to do. Heh. Can't wait to see her and of course, the outcome of the lashes! :D

    LOLITA GROUP
    6 Raffles Boulevard
    #B1-12 Marina Square
    Tel.: +65 6338 9981
    URL: http://www.lolitagroup.com/

  • SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    © xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Designed by pipdig