Thursday, August 19, 2010

COMPARISONS: Lip/ Cheek Stains

Besides being a mascara junkie, a blusher junkie, a lipbalm junkie, I am also a lip/ cheek stain stain junkie (Okay, I have only 4. Haha.)! Haha.

On this lazy Thursday afternoon, I decided to whip out the lip/ cheek stains that I own currently and compare them. (: (And the smiley face turns into one of gloom… Sigh. Carry on reading… ): )



Benefit’s Benetint
The Body Shop’s Lip & Cheek Stain
Stila’s Convertible Color (Orchid)
M.A.C’s Just a Pinch Gel Blush


Benefit’s Benetint, The Body Shop’s Lip & Cheek Stain, Stila’s Convertible Color (Orchid), M.A.C’s Just a Pinch Gel Blush


Most of the time, I use these stains on my cheeks rather than lips. They can be very drying on lips and I don’t like the sight of dry lips (You can almost always find a lipbalm in my left pocket. I say ‘almost’ because I have a goldfish’s memory. :\ )

(I used to have the Etude House's one and that was the most moisturizing lip stain ever. But the colour was way too bright and so I sold it.)

I love Stila’s Convertible Color (Orchid) the best. It’s the easiest to blend and its lasting power is amazing! The one that I reach out the least for is Benefit’s Benetint. The first couple of times I had Benetint on, it made my cheeks itch like mad. But it’s also the nicest smelling out of the lot. It smells exactly like rose syrup and I LOVE rose syrup!

As for the shades, there isn’t any one that I like more than the others. I welcome all reds! (:

And now for a moment of silence…



Look at what happened to my Benetint!

I broke the cover after making a swatch of it. ): ): ): Sigh. I’m all kinds of sad now. *goes back to mourning*

(The catch of my Urban Decay’s De-Slick Mattifying Powder broke too, when my sister dropped my bag. ): ): ): )

P.S.: I have done reviews for Stila's Convertible Color (Orchid) and M.A.C's Just a Pinch Gel Blush. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig