Sunday, August 22, 2010

SPOTTED: Rimmel London's 1-2-3 Looks Mascara


Look at what I found in Watsons!!! *dances* On Rimmel London's website, it says there are 2 shades; Black and black brown. However, we only have the black one, in non-waterproof and waterproof. It is retailing at $20.90, which I thought is perfectly reasonable! Until...


I saw the size! It looks so cruelly small!!! I was like -_-.

BUT as we all know 'Looks lie!'. It is 9.5ml (0.32 fl oz.) whereas Rimmel London's Sexy Curves Mascara ($17.90) is 8ml (0.27 fl oz)! Yay, Rimmel London! You rock!!! Okay, I know this sounds strange but I feel really thrilled after finding this out! Haha.

I didn't get it though... Because I'm going to be insanely broke this week (There's the Luxasia sale, lunch appointments, dinners with friends, my sister's birthday... *cries*)! But but but... Once school starts and I have no time to go shopping, the money starts accumulating... This will be mine!!! (cue: maniac laughter) Hahaha!


Oh! I saw these a really long time ago but I couldn't really find much information about them. The back of the packaging's full of Japanese words, which makes me wonder if these were exclusive to Japan only?!?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig