Saturday, August 14, 2010

REVIEW: St. Ives' Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control


(Sorry about the price! As soon as I find out what it is, I'll let you know!)

So... How's the scrub?
The scrub's very moisturizing and gentle. This is rather surprising because it contains 2% salicylic acid, which can actually be very drying. I used it almost everyday and my face did not dry up at all!

Did it clear your blemishes?
I got this when I was doing my first summer job. That job required a full-face makeup, was hectic and coupled with the fact that I refused to turn in early (Just because it's vacation!), my skin suffered quite a bit. I had some zits on my forehead. Yes, 'had'. They pretty much cleared up with this (Do note that the whole time, I did apply Eucerin's Dermo Purifyer Creme-Gel as part of my nightly skincare routine.).

And the blackheads?
My blackheads are still very much present. ): But oh well, blackheads will always be present. Even when you do manage to get rid of them, they're gonna come back at the end of the day.

May I see the back of the tube?



Lastly, how does the scrub look like?



Alrighty. Thanks for reading! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig