Sunday, August 29, 2010

GOODIES: From Japalang!

Happy Sunday, Muffins! (:



On Friday, when I came home, I was greeted by this cute little cake box! *points above* My siblings and I were wondering who would send us a cake out of the blue! Hehe. XD

It turned out that the cake box contained goodies instead! It was sent by Sharon, the very sweet lady who hired me for the roadshows back in June/ July (Where I promoted the K-Palette's eyeliner and Cure Natural Aqua Gel.)! Thank you, Sharon! (:



K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner is going to be available in deep brown soon! (: When I was working at Sephora and at the roadshows, I met customers who prefer brown to black, for a look that's less 'intense'. So this is going to be a fab piece of news for them! (:

I was really excited to find K-Palette's Teka Oil Control Mat Powder among the goodies! This absorbs excessive sebum, giving a matte complexion. YAY!!! It contains hyaluronic acid and collagen, which help keep the skin supple *bo-ing! bo-ing!*. A puff is included! This is so much handier than theBalm's Sexy Mama!



Shirokuma-kun's a godsend to those who aren't exactly looking forward to aging! Here's more information about it, provided by Sharon. (:

"Strips are made of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) which emits far-infrared rays that stimulate blood circulation in the areas where the strips are applied.

Far-infrared rays is part of the spectrum of light emanating from the sun. It is not visible to the eye, but you feel it as heat penetrating into your skin.

Far-infrared is very helpful in healing the skin, blood circulation and skin cell revitalizing. Continuous use of the product can reduce the signs of wrinkles and age spots."



OH MY GOD's Perfect Gel is your entire skincare regime in a bottle! How cool is that! Haha. My night skincare routine usually takes about 20 minutes and Dad'll be in the background whining about how long I take to 'decorate' my face. Heh. :\ If this works, I bet Dad's gonna do some champagne-popping!

TOFU's Professional Makeup Sponges are the cutest sponges I have ever seen! Their arrival is dead timely because all this while, I have been applying my foundation (If I do bother with them.) with my fingers and yes, it gets streaky. :\ Again, here's some information from Sharon. (:

"Foundation has nothing to do with your makeup's finishing look. With TOFU, anyone can do makeup just like the top professionals, without any technique needed! It's not just about using the right foundation; it is also using the right tool."
-

Oh wow! I have been working on this entry since 3 plus in the afternoon (It's 8.11pm now. :\)! I was totally having a doddler's block. Haha. Now that this is done, I'm off for my jog.

Tomorrow's the start of school and it's also the day, I become a full-fledged adult! haha. I hope the age 21 brings me many more smiles and of course, maturity! XD
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig