Wednesday, August 4, 2010

FAVOURITES: Au mois de juillet

Hi Muffins (:

I finally did a video! I did a couple of takes but umm... There were so many blunders. I didn't know how and where to edit so in the end, I decided to upload the best (of the worst) video. Haha. In the video, I am speaking SLOWER than I look. I have no idea why! I'll try to find out what the problem is soon! Also, I'm really sorry about the lighting. Initially, I used my sister's camera, the one which I use to take all my photos. But the videos came out choppy when I loaded them onto my laptop. So I had to use my laptop's webcam. :\
 

Here's my makeup for the video...





BOO!
(Covet's lined at the bottom of my eyes.)
Face
Etude House's Precious Mineral B.B. Cream (Sheer Glowing Skin)
Etude House's Precious Mineral B.B. Compact (Sheer Glowing Skin)
theBalm's Blush in Hot Mama
Benefit's High Beam

Eyes
Urban Decay's Primer Potion
NYX's Eyshadow (03 Nude/ Taupe/ Dark Brown)
Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (Zero, Covet)
Bourjois' Liner Effect Mascara Waterproof (Noir)
Lips
C.O. Bigelow's Mentha Lip Tint (Bare Mint)



My most narcissistic entry to date. Heh.

Hope you are having a fab week! (:
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You are super pretty! Hahaha. Love your eyes and your eye makeup here. Haha. Do more videos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you're gorgeous! You should put up more photos of yourself! I would love to view your video, but I'll have to wait a few more days to have access to Youtube :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't sound Singaporean! Haha. Okay you do, but you don't too. LOL! And you're pretty! I vote for more LOTDs. And LOL at the watermelon shade thing. You're so brave to do a video. Also, I love how big your eyes are. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so perky without your glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. musicplayson: Haha! Thanks! (:

    jigglyloves: Only with makeup on! Haha. Ahhh... The video's really amateur! *hides face*

    dapnhne87: My friend said that my voice sounded lower in the video. Haha. I think I'll stick to pictorial entries for now. Heh! Haha. My eyes are small without makeup! (:

    AtelierGal: Thanks! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. xoxovinna: Indeed they are! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think for a first try, you did good! I will never know how to talk to the cam, it's gonna be pictorial entries for me, or vids of me talking (without the face) hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. ladeekim: Ah... Thanks for watching Kim! (: It was actually kind of fun... But I was nervous as hell. :\

    ReplyDelete

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig