Monday, April 18, 2011

HAUL: TRESemmé and Paula's Choice!



If you don't already know, TRESemmé is now available in Singapore! *cheers* Currently, Guardian's having a buy-a-shampoo-get-a-conditioner free promotion! The bottles are HUGE (900ml) and worth every cent, in my opinion. Dad got me the Moisture Rich and Salon Silk types. The ends of my hair are as parched as the desert after my last rebonding session.



Next up, it's PAULA'S CHOICE *jumps around*!!! If you aren't part of the Twitter-verse, Michelle caused quite a stir with her review on Paula's Choice (Read here.). Skin's the canvas for makeup and well, sure as hell I want good skin! Everyone wants good skin! Hence, my little haul. I got the 2% BHA Liquid (I'll be sharing it with my brother.), Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate Serum (What a mouthful!) and Barely There Sheer Matte Tint.

Fingers crossed for flawless skin! (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig