Monday, April 25, 2011

HELLO/ BYE: Out with the old, in with the new!

Hello! Before I hang up my 'Be back!' sign for my examinations, I just want to share with you some products which I'm bidding goodbye to.



(from top left, clockwise)
1. Vichy's Essentielles Body Cream-Milk
2. Eucerin's DermoPURIFYER Creme-Gel
3. Rimmel London's Lasting Finish Foundation (16h) in 100 Ivory
4. CoverGirl's Last Blast Mascara in Black Brown
5. Olay's Eye Gel

I'm nowhere near being done with the Rimmel London foundation and gawd, do I LOVE IT! It gives me perfect porcelain skin but this is 2 years old already and the oil has kinda separated itself from the foundation so... )':

And some products which I'm saying hello to...



(from left to right)
1. Soap & Glory's Scrub Your Nose In It
2. Physiogel's Lotion
3. Paula's Choice 2% Beta Hydroxy Acid Liquid
4. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate Serum
5. Paula's Choice Barely There Sheer Matte Tint SPF 20

That's all! Thanks for reading!

Till May 19th loves,
Charlene J.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig