Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NAILS: The Face Shop's Nail Polish OR201



I bought this nail polish last year but it was left with the mothballs, until last night. When I first saw this colour at The Face Shop, I was like "I HAVE to get it!". The nail polish range that this colour belongs to costs a little more than the usual range that you find in The Face Shop. I think it was around $8.



But anyway, the reason why I didn't use it for such an insanely long time is because this colour is, well, weird. It's peach, a colour which I'm very into, it looks insanely gorgeous in its little container but... It just looks so weird against my skin colour! And I thought being fair meant that every friggin' colour in the world suited me! BUMMER!

I still can't decide if I like it. Or not. But whatever it is, I think this would suit people with darker/ olive skin very well.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig