Sunday, April 24, 2011

REVIEW: Hanamei's Hair Removal After-care Comforting Mask



Hanamei's Hair Removal After-care Comforting Mask came with the Brightening Serum (Read review here. Unlike the serum, the mask is meant only for the bikini area.



The mask helps to

soothe and minimize skin soreness,
reduce redness and skin irritation and
protect skin against follicle and pore infection.

Here's the list of ingredients:



The mask is to be applied on clean and dry skin for 10-15 minutes. Just like facial masks, you can chill it in the fridge before usage for instant relief!



The cotton mask smells like the serum, but weaker. I use it once a week and in conjunction with the serum. I noticed that after using the mask, whatever irritation that I was having before went away. Again, I didn't notice any brightening of the skin, but this definitely did reduce the incidences of ingrown hair.

One thing though, the mask isn't exactly practical to me because it has to be left on for 10-15 minutes. Like... What do I do during that time? I will buy the serum again, but not the mask. :\
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig