Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FILM: 40 Days and 40 Nights



I had no idea why I wanted to watch '40 Days and 40 Nights' before I started the movie. And now that I have finished it, I think it has something to do with Shannyn Sossamon, whom I saw in 'The Rules of Attraction'. Except that I have no idea why I even watched 'The Rules of Attraction'. But I did remember my amusement at a younger and much skinnier Ian Somerhalder.

Anyway, I think it's a little sad that sex has lost its meaning, that it has become something that needs to be done. That it has become sex and not making love. I had a conversation with a friend once about pre-marital sex and the friend went something like "You know, everyone is doing it.". But commonplace does not equate to right.

But oh well. I guess we'll see when the time comes.
-

Oh yes. I don't know if there are any True Blood fans who are reading my blog, but when it comes to Eric Northman/ Alexander Skarsgård, the distinction doesn't exist. Haha! And there goes the chastity ring.

And heh, heh. I had no idea that he and Kate Bosworth had broken up! Someone on Tumblr said 'Now Alex please give many skargasms to many women.', which I found very amusing.

I think Tumblr people are hellishly cool.
-

"I'll talk to the bagel guy when he gets here."
"What does the bagel guy have to do with this?"
"The bagel guy knows everything. The dude's incredible."
"Then how come can't he get here on time with the bagels?"


I found the above hilarious. Go figure.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig