Wednesday, July 6, 2011

RAMBLINGS: 40k.

I realized that I haven't got enough moolah for my graduate studies. I don't know how I could forget the fact that I won't be getting any more tuition grant from the government. And I thought I had MORE than enough. How stupid can you be, Charlene?!?

I found it out 2 nights ago but I didn't want to think about it. But now that I am, I have the most horrid sinking feeling and I want to cry.

It isn't the end of the world because by the end of next summer, I will have a degree but it's just that... I didn't realize how much I wanted to do my graduate studies till now. Oh gawd. And it's so stupid crying over this because I can always go work first and then, do it. But it's different... Oh good gawd. This sucks. This sucks so badly.
-

On a separate topic... I think at some point of time, people let resignation take over the driver's seat and they settle for something less.

I must never let that happen to me. In all aspects of life.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig