Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SHOWCASE: Urban Decay's Deluxe Shadow Box (Part II)



Just a brief recap on the colours in the Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box (Read Part I here.) before I carry on.



Here's the colour chart that came with it.



And of course, swatches (There's a slight gap in-between some of the colours because that's where the primer ended.)!

I always go to Urban Decay's eyeshadows because of the awesome pigmentation. Hell, I think I have got 5 of their palettes! Heh! XD



Here are some eye charts which I did earlier on whilst watching '내게 거짓말을 해봐 (Lie to Me)' (I think it's a little boring, no?).



Honey and Zero.



Fishnet and Ransom.



Graffiti and Underground.



Snatch and Peace.

I think I may do a Part III, where I'll apply the colours on actual eyes (Lol. This sounds funny!). Are there any combinations that you would like to see? (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig