Saturday, July 30, 2011

RAMBLINGS: Meet the amusing friend.

There's this friend of mine who amuses me till no end. Unintentionally. Sometimes, it annoys me but when I look back on it, I find it so funny. I used to have a massive crush on him because he looked like Benjamin Heng. But not anymore though. I think. Well, it's an on-off thing. He's really quite blur.

Here's how last night's MSN conversation went (Edited to cut the story short.).

Friend: Hey. You were wrong.
Friend: The school is kind. They added the modules for me.
Friend: Haha.
Me: What was I wrong about?
Friend: Hm.
Me: Lol.
Friend: You said they wouldn't.
Me: I did?
Friend: I think so.
Me: Lol. I'm pretty sure I didn't. I know the school is kind.

I know the school is kind because I emailed them to death about my Entrepreneurship class last semester. It clashed with one of my lectures but I was adamant about taking it. Back and forth, our emails went like ping pong balls and they gave it to me eventually. And I dropped it after like 3 days.

Haha. Anyway, it's amusing because he's really tall and doesn't look blur and he's older than me. But he's like... Haha. I don't know man. It's cute. Haha. I'm so amused.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig