Sunday, July 17, 2011

SPOTTED: Japanese and Korean fashion at BHG Singapore!


Japanese pattern from here.


Heya (: I received this in my inbox recently and thought I share it with you guys since many of us are Japanese and Korean junkies (Also, I thought paper dolls would be a cute idea for this post. Heh. I used to play them all the time when I was a kid!)!

From the 12th to the 28th of August, BHG Singapore will be bringing in a sampling of apparel from Asia's leading fashion nations; Japan and Korea. The clothes will be available at all 5 retail stores; Bugis, Bishan, Tampines, Choa Chu Kang and Clementi.

Hold your breath for fanciful hair accessories, sweet and girly cardigans and oversized tees. Men will also have their share of shopping to do too! :D

And just a heads up! Customers who spend a minimum of $50 (Maximum of two same-day receipts, with at least one item from the Japanese and Korean fair.) will also receive a Japanese or a Korean designed fan!

Before I take a break, here are some of my picks! (:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig