Thursday, July 28, 2011

RAMBLINGS: Of rooms and Humpty Dumpty


flangesandibeams@tumblr


This is exactly what I want my room to be like. Minus the clutter that are the (random) cupboards. And probably a bar at the end of the bed for me to hang my fairy lights and prevent me from pulling a Humpty Dumpty.

All of the king's horses and all of the king's men
Couldn't pull my heart back together again
All of the physicians and mathematicians too
Failed to stop my heart from breaking in two


Which reminds me of 'The Humpty Dumpty Love Song' by Travis.



And this is exactly what I not want my room to be. Me, being me, will probably cause ten thousands of Humpty Dumpty-s to fall on me. Already, my little bottles of perfumes come tumbling down when I push in my chair oh-so-gently. Thank goodness, they are sturdy little beings.
-

I like sneaking into the brother's room in the wee hours of the morning, after he has left for school, and snuggle under his duvet. His bolster and pillow feel like clouds and I feel like I'm in a puddle of pureed rainbows.

I really need sleep but the Z monster's being really unkind to me. But thank goodness for Lancôme's Visionnaire. My skin has never looked healthier. Seriously.
-



And this is what I want to ink on the inner side of my left arm.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig