Friday, July 8, 2011

RAMBLINGS: The Hollow Feeling.

Tonight's one of those nights. When you have that hollow feeling which you just can't shake off. I wonder if I'm thinking too much but it's always better to be safe than sorry, no?
-

Lines must be etched deeply in places where they should be. As deeply as possible so that there isn't a single chance for blurring to take place.

I have come to realize how weak-willed I am. That out of fear and extreme circumspection, I will succumb to things which I set out to eschew in the first place.

Sometimes, it really is useful to be self-absorbed. Then, you needn't care so much about nothing.

I know the feeling will come to pass and when it does eventually, I will laugh at my silliness. But till then, I feel as if I haven't got any insides.
-

It really is weird for me to mix my beauty entries with my personal ones. I'm like little Miss Sunshine in the former and a 60-year old in the latter. Lol.

Gonna 'decorate' my face, as the daddy calls it, and then, give Eli a call. She's feeling empty too. We are two very sad girls tonight. :\
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig