Thursday, July 21, 2011

SWATCHES: L'Oreal Paris' Limited Edition Summer Shades

Earlier this month, I received a bag from L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics! Inside the bag housed their Limited Edition Summer Shades for the Open Eyes Pro palettes and a tube of their Glam Shine 6H. These darlings are only available for the month of July!



This is the Open Eyes Pro in Fanatic Olive.



This will be a favourite among working ladies who want a classy and sophisticated look. Right beneath the applicator is a mirror for on-the-go makeup application.



Instructions are printed behind the palette just in case you need some nudges on the makeup application.



The Open Eyes Pro series 'uses a wet process technology to compress the color pigments in order to give high color pay off on your eyelids.'

The above swatches are done without the use of a primer. The eyeshadows are light and blend easily. The first shade is glittery while the others have a satin finish.



This is the Open Eyes Pro in Pink Maniac.



This palette is perfect for those who want a sweet and girly look. (:



Just like Fanatic Olive, the first shade contains chunky glitters while the others are smooth and contain discrete shimmers.



This is Glam Shine 6H in V5 Iredsistible.



It comes with a flat applicator, quite unlike the other lipglosses which I own.

The Glam Shine 6H series 'has a new improved technology that gives your lips 6 hours of intense shine with ultimate comfort and non-stickiness.'



Indeed, the lipgloss is not Stila-Lip-Glaze sticky! I had quite a fun time applying it actually, with the unique applicator (Okay, unique to me. And I know, cheap thrill.).

It smells like some lipglosses which I used to own, but I can't remember which at the moment. But anyway, it's a delicious scent alright. :D



And I decided to camwhore a little with the lipgloss yesterday. Red always makes one feel so pretty!

I had on only Holika Holika's Petit BBs SPF30 PA++ (Moisture), Bourjois' ASOS Exclusive Limited Edition Vintage Blusher Peach Glow, Canmake's Highlighter (Baby Beige 05) and Maybelline's Dream Matte Powder (Ivory). I did my brows too with an Etude House brow palette.

I have been skipping eye makeup because I think one of them is en route to infection. :\
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig