Tuesday, July 5, 2011

SHOWCASE: Kate's Gradical Eyes in GY-1



I bought the Kate Gradical Eyes in GY-1 a while back, when I was 'researching' on Kate's cosmetics.



There are 4 shades to this palette; deep colour, 2 medium colours and a highlight, and an eye base.



The eyeshadows are rather soft and pigmented. They blend easily, making this palette perfect for busy women. (: Do note that the eyeshadows are shimmery though.



This pair of beautiful eyes belongs to my cousin, ZT. Thanks for helping me with this!

I do find that the highlighter shade is a little too white but otherwise, this is a nice palette to have. (:

P.S.: Eyeliner's K-Palette's 24H Real Lasting Eyeliner. (:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© xoxo, charlene. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig